Spring Break has finally come, and I couldn't have been more ready for it! With being a full time teacher, student, and new mommy, I have been SO exhausted. My house is a disaster, I want to play with my baby, and I have two weeks before my FINAL classes to finish everything for my master's!
Yesterday was dedicated to working on stuff for grad school, and I was able to get a lot of it done. I finished my section of the timeline and just have to copy and paste it into the group PowerPoint when I get that. Then I have an 8-10 minute presentation to put together about how this program has affected my life (any creative ideas on how to present this?), and I have one more observation to do and write up when we get back next week. The end really is in sight!!
I ordered my cap and gown last week, and I can't wait for it to come in. They tried to deliver it on Friday, but we weren't here to get it. Hopefully we'll get it in the mail today. I get to walk on May 12, the day before Mother's Day. It will be a big weekend for me!
On today's agenda is cleaning the entire house. It is in desperate need of a good cleaning! Steven is working tonight, so he's actually home right now to help. Then he's taking the rest of the week off to spend time with Keagan and I. Maybe we'll even make a trip to the beach later this week!
Sorry, no pictures today, but stay tuned!
BTW, how do you like my new blog look? I was supposed to be working on grad school stuff yesterday and instead decided to spend sometime giving my blog a facelift. Now I want a button, but I need to find somewhere I can buy a custom one by itself. I really like my free template from Leelou Blog.
Oh, and I'm now at 30 followers. How exciting! Only 70 more to 100!
2 comments:
I love the new look! I like the colors and patterns, but I also LOVE that you have links to your fb, twitter, and Pinterest! How do you do that?
Click on the link to leelou blog at the top corner and go to her free blog buttons. That's where I got everything!
Post a Comment