Okay, I enter a lot of giveaways, but I have NEVER actually won any. Last week, I entered one from Teri at
A Cupcake for the Teacher and Kimberly at
The Learning Tree. They were giving away two Earth Day packets from their TPT stores, and I was the winner from Kimberly's blog! I just started following her, but I love her stuff and can't wait to see more. You should check out her blog!

I plan on using at least one of them tomorrow when I get into my classroom, and I'll be sure to post pictures, although it may not be until next week. I have a few things to show in my classroom right now.
In other news, today is my husband, Steven's birthday, so here's a pic of him and Keagan reading one of his birthday cards.
Aren't they cute?
I have a fussy baby, so I need to feed him. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment