Anyway, on May 12, I will make my first trip to Farmville (yes, that's a real place and not just an annoying Facebook game) for graduation. I've heard it's a pretty campus. I just searched this picture though.
My parents are in town this week because it's my mom's spring break. She's an elementary school secretary (bless her!), and she's thrilled to be out of the office for a while! Dad also took a few days off and came with her, but he's leaving Wednesday. They took me to Ginger Red today. Yummy!
I plan on blogging more frequently and making more trips to the gym with my new-found free time, so get ready for more! I had every intention of doing a post with all of my Earth Day freebies, but I forgot to take pictures. They are adorable, and I promise a post this week. It won't be tomorrow, though, because Keagan goes for his 4 month check-up. I still can't believe it! (Oh, did I mention he's cutting his first tooth? Eek!)
Any estimates on weight? I'm guessing 19, and Steven predicts 18 pounds. He's HUGE!

2 comments:
Congrats on finishing your masters!!! That is amazing! I am doing a 3 summer program so I still have 2 summers left until I'm done with mine! I was thinking about National Board certification when I finished that as well, but it's good to have a break in between things! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Yes, the kids draw a picture of themselves on an index card and write their own name for their shirts! And I heard about booksource from pinterest and signed up, but that's about as far as I got! How long did it take you to enter all your books? That's good to hear you like it, I may have to try it out this summer!!
Molly
Lessons with Laughter
Congratulations on graduating!!
Funny story - I was actually born & raised in Farmville :-) My parents & grandparents still live there. :-)
Post a Comment