Can you believe it? They're even letting me drive! The only problem is I can only hang out in the bathroom doorway. Maybe one day they'll let me out.
Today, Kelly took me to the park, and I got to hang out with my good friend Emmy. She's 2 months old.
I prefer sitting up now, although I can't do it on my own. I'm starting to like my Bumbo chair, but I would rather just be held up. I also am starting to teethe, so I put anything I can in my mouth. I go to the doctor next week to find out how big I am, but mommy guesses about 18-19 pounds. I was 16 pounds at 3 months. I'm a big boy! Mommy packed up all of my 0-3 month clothes, and I'm easily filling 3-6 months. I also outgrew my size 2 diapers, so Emmy will be getting a delivery soon.
I have rolled over once onto my stomach and then immediately back, but I haven't done it since. I do roll on my side all the time. I still love to kick and dance to music! I've stopped sticking out my tongue so much, but I love to shake my head and make motor-boat sounds. I recognize my name quicker and smile a lot more. Sometimes I even laugh.
Mommy and daddy have been giving me oatmeal at night, and I'm starting to sleep through the night, though not always. I think it will be more frequent now though. They're starting to get the hang of my schedule! It's bedtime now, so goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment