Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

4.25.2011

Technology is not my friend

On Saturday, I went out for a girl's night with the other girls in my life group! We painted pottery at Color Me Mine and snacked on candy from Sweet Spot, both in Short Pump. It was lots of fun (I have pictures to post when I can get to them), but poor Steven was left at home with a TV that finally died.
We knew it was going to happen before too long because it had started cutting off randomly, but it finally gave out. That's fine because I want a new flat screen tv, but we're not quite ready to spend the money.
Then the computer started acting up a lot last night.  It went to the "safe mode" screen and was doing all kinds of checks, so we left it to check all night hoping that would solve the problems. Well, it still wouldn't run this morning. Steven wants to do a system recovery, but I have a lot of files from class and other things that I'd have a hard time just losing if someone could possibly save them.
Please pray that our computer just has a small glitch that can be fixed. We aren't in the financial position to buy a new TV AND computer right now.  As for everything else, I am writing this while waiting for my ride at work (I carpool...the car is still working!!), but I won't be able to check my blog or facebook easily for a while.  Hopefully it won't be long before everything is fixed and I can come back to the blogging world, but I don't know how long that will take.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh, I hope your computer is okay. That recently happened to mine as well. Hope everything works out!