There have been some more fun highlights of the week though. On Wednesday, we took John and Rudy over to Steven's parents so they could run around and play with Penny (his parents' dog). Becky brought her little fur ball over, too, so they all got to run around. John and Rudy are funny with Spaniard. I don't think they are sure he's a dog yet, so they keep sniffing him to try and figure him out.
Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones
4.08.2011
Friday is here!
This has been a long week, mostly because of Benchmark tests. But we take our last one today, and then we only have one more week before Spring Break!
There have been some more fun highlights of the week though. On Wednesday, we took John and Rudy over to Steven's parents so they could run around and play with Penny (his parents' dog). Becky brought her little fur ball over, too, so they all got to run around. John and Rudy are funny with Spaniard. I don't think they are sure he's a dog yet, so they keep sniffing him to try and figure him out.

Last night we had small group, which is always nice. I've really enjoyed spending time getting to know the other young couples in our church, and I feel like we're really beginning to bond. I have class this weekend, which will make for a long week next week, but we also have a birthday party for one of the little boys in our life group. Should be fun...2 years old!
There have been some more fun highlights of the week though. On Wednesday, we took John and Rudy over to Steven's parents so they could run around and play with Penny (his parents' dog). Becky brought her little fur ball over, too, so they all got to run around. John and Rudy are funny with Spaniard. I don't think they are sure he's a dog yet, so they keep sniffing him to try and figure him out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Of course they don't know if Spaniard is a dog, because he isn't a REAL dog like them!
Post a Comment