Okay, one of the things on my "bucket list" is to own a Lilly Pulitzer dress. They are so pretty and colorful, plus Steven let me try one on that I absolutely fell in love with and then realized was $300! This is my favorite dress from this year, and I'm watching the website to see when it goes on sale.
Anyway, the whole point of me posting this is that I am a fan of theirs on Facebook, and they are apparently having a Warehouse Sale the weekend before my birthday (June 9-11)! It's in Pennsylvania, but part of me really kind of wants to take Friday off from school and drive up there. It could be kind of fun!
Now the only problem is trying to convince Steven of this plan...

4 comments:
Stumble upon your blog and I found so many fascinating posts. Start following your blog. Please do not hesitate to visit mine and I really appreciate if you can follow me back...Looking forward to reading more of your post. Keep up the great work.
http://interestingplace1.blogspot.com
You should try Rue La La. Occasionally they have Lilly sales!
Yay! Another follower!
Beth, thanks for the recommendation. I went on their site and joined to see what kind of stuff they have today!
Hi Melissa -
Thanks for stopping by & introducing yourself! Always nice to find more local blogs!
I agree with the Rue La La recommendation - they just had a Lilly sale last week!
:-)
Post a Comment