Yesterday we had the pleasure of babysitting for a couple in our small group, so Aiden came and spent the day with us! First, we got a call from Grace and Jason in our small group to meet up and let Bryce and Aiden play together. She has a better picture of the two of them on her site.
Then we went back home and played some more (after a long nap). I think Steven enjoyed having a playmate too! They pulled out his old police cars and had a great time. Steven even said that he needed "one of these" (referring to a toddler) of his own. Thanks for letting us borrow your kid, Liz! It's helping me out.
They especially loved chasing John and Rudy around the house with the remote control car.
Aiden also really warmed up to John and Rudy. It took a little while for him to like John because he kept getting in Aiden's face and trying to lick him. But by the end of the day, Aiden would walk up to both dogs and hold their faces to love on them. I tried to get a picture of him doing that, but he moved right before I took the shot.
At the very end of the day (after the rain temporarily flooded our backyard), we got to see a beautiful rainbow! Aiden was so cute during the rain. He would get really excited and raise his hands in the air and say "Rain!" over and over again. It was a nice ending to a fun day!
1 comment:
I see you are a Lilly lover as well!!! Oh, I love her too, wish I could afford more of her things!
Post a Comment