My grades finally posted for grad school and I passed!! (No real surprise, they told us we would all pass and do well multiple times) I'm just excited that I can turn in my grades to SBO and be reimbursed $300. Then we get to start paying back my loans from undergrad since I graduate Saturday. I promise to post some pics! Still a little bummed I can't wear my Lilly dress though. Oh well, I should be able to by the summer. Btw, here's the pattern (it's retired) until I actually take a picture of the dress:
I believe it's called "Cheeky Monkey".
So, I want to talk about Keagan because it's been a little while. He's growing SO much! Keagan now has 2 teeth, rolls from his belly to back instantly (he HATES tummy time), and has slept through the night for 3 nights in a row now! He's been doing alright on his "diet". (The doctor said we were feeding him too much and had us back up 2 ounces). He's much more alert, and he smiles and laughs and coos all the time now. His latest "trick" is to blow raspberries, and he does this ALL the time right now. I took a video and wanted to share it, but it's not working for some reason. So here's a few pictures I've taken recently!
His Uncle Wade goes to Georgia Tech, so we had to get some cute pictures to send his way before Keagan outgrew this outfit. I love how innocent and little he looks in this one!
A laugh!
We took out his high chair for family dinners!
My favorite picture of the two of us so far. Still need a good one with Steven and I both.
We finally bought him some sunglasses for when we take family walks. Wish I could get a picture of that - me with Keagan in the stroller and Steven trying to wrangle John and Rudy on his own!
In other news, I'm SO excited to have all of these new followers! Getting closer to my goal of 100...
Oh, and I won another giveaway. Can't believe it!! Like I said last time, I never win anything...and now I've won TWO blogger giveaways within ONE MONTH! This one was the mother-load from Katie at Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher. She's amazing, and if you haven't already visited her, you should!
Now I need to get back to The Voice. Does anybody else watch this? I got away from American Idol after Simon left, but I'm not as in love with this season. The final 4 are strong though. Tonight's the final round!
Oh, and Happy Teacher Appreciation week! I hope you are taking advantage of the TpT sales and are being spoiled with lots of goodies at school!


3 comments:
What he already has 2 teeth? Amazing! Hayes was born Dec 9th and I still don't see any bumps. Just curious, how much were you feeding K? Hayes is eating 9 ounces at a time and 3 meals of solid foods a day and he eats a lot of solid food too
I am your newest follower!! Your baby is too cute!!
Keagan is so adorable! What a big boy! I can't believe that he has two teeth. Lyla was a super late teether and she actually didn't cut a single tooth until 16 months! We'll have to see what baby #2 does when they start teething.
:-)
Post a Comment