Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

5.13.2012

Graduation and Mother's Day

This was a big weekend for me! On Saturday, I made my very first trip to Farmville for my graduation. The graduation was EXTREMELY long (3 1/2 hours) and the grad students were the last to go, but I'm glad that I did it!
Keagan made through the graduation without fussing, but he was out cold when I got to him at the end. Not the best for picture-taking, but it works.
My two favorite men who supported me through this!

My first Mother's Day was a very full day, but I was very touched by all the people who thought of me and wished me a happy first mother's day, including a phone call from my brother and cards from my sister and parents. Steven got me this cute picnic blanket I've been wanting to take to the beach. Can't wait to go and use it.

Oh, and I tried on my Lilly dress I got last week, and I could zip it!! Not the absolute best fit, but it worked, and I was SO excited to be able to wear it! Steven took some pictures, but I really didn't like any of them (I know, vain), so I'm going to hold off on sharing them and try for a better picture.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: