Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

5.22.2012

Measurement Pack and a Dice Game

Alright, I have been so excited about getting my TpT store set up (see my new button I added), and today I was able to add two more items I have been working on! Click on the pictures to download.

This packet I have been working on for a while, and I'm so excited to finally have it on TpT! It includes a measurement conversion review sheet, the answer key to send home for students to study, an "I Have, Who Has" game, and a measurement sort.
My first big TpT pack - Measurement conversions! It includes a sort, "I Have, Who Has", and a conversion chart. Check it out and share, please!

My kids love to play games to review anything, and one of my favorite easy go-to games is Quick Six. Students take turns rolling dice and multiplying to find the product. Each student has a sheet of all possible outcomes that I've included, and when they get a product, they cross it off their list. The first one to get all possible outcomes wins!
Students use dice to find the product of given numbers. Good for multiplication and probability


Don't forget to rate the products if you buy them and follow me!