He has 2 teeth and one more that's been threatening to break through for about a month now, so he constantly has to have SOMETHING in his mouth.
95% of the time, he's a very happy boy! He loves to smile and laugh, and he's really gotten into playing peak-a-boo with his blankets. Good thing we have almost all hand-made blankets!
Not a fan of this basket, and this was the best I could do for a picture. I tried and tried, but he just hated it. Plus he's SO big that it really doesn't work. Prayers that he'll be sitting by 6 months and the problem will be solved. I really want these laundry basket pictures to work!
We also have decided to give up on the doctor's orders and began feeding him "solid" food (I call it "mush") last weekend. I had to document his first experience with real food (bananas), and he was TOO cute for it! It really was a lot of fun!
Not exactly sure what to think, but he really wanted to examine the spoon. He kept stealing it and getting food all over his hands!
"I'm ready!"
"Mommy, will you let me eat in peace?"
John (our dog) decided he wanted to help clean up after Keagan. He did get some food off of his hands!
Happy boy excited after his first meal!
Summer is finally within reach here (we still have 2 1/2 more weeks though), so I'm hoping things will be a little less crazy and I can actually share more about what's going on. Plus my house DESPERATELY needs me! It's always a disaster now. I actually stayed up to clean it after Keagan and Steven went to bed. I convinced Steven to take the dogs up with him and just spent some time really cleaning the kitchen and working on laundry. I still need to vacuum, but the bag needs emptied out and our trash is full. I'm not taking that out in the dark, so the rest will have to wait until tomorrow.
We finished testing Thursday, so my last few weeks will be more fun. Then I get to spend the whole summer with my baby boy relaxing and making more items to sell on TpT. I've made one sale already. If you haven't seen it or shared it with your friends, please do!
No comments:
Post a Comment