Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

3.12.2011

Where's Baby Jesus?

Update on the King Cake...we finished the last slice a few days ago, and nobody ever found him. I know I stuck the baby in there (Steven saw me do it), but all the slices have been eaten now. Somebody ate baby Jesus! I blamed Mark, our pastor.

On to other news, we had small group at our house Thursday with John and Rudy (my dogs), and they did so well! I was very proud of them. They pranced around the house after the kids and got a few kisses, but the only problem was whenever someone rang the doorbell. Any suggestions on how to fix that? It'd be easier if there were two, but I'm really struggling with keeping both of them away and calm.


Here's an old picture of my cuties, though! I need to take a more recent one. Rudy is a Blue-Tick and John is a Red-Tick.

1 comment: