Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

3.30.2011

Masterchef and more VCU

I love watching Food network and reality shows. Last year FOX aired the first Masterchef America, and the best part about it was that a friend of mine from Mississippi, Whitney Miller, won the whole thing! She's an amazing girl and a strong Christian who sticks to her morals. I've been following her exciting journey, and now she has a blog you can follow here. I recommend following her. She also has a cookbook coming out in May.
In other news, we went to the VCU bookstore to get shirts yesterday, and they didn't have anything the right colors and size left (only pinks, blues, etc). Fail. Hopefully I can manage to get one tomorrow, but I don't know.

Still, it's cool to see how excited the whole town is getting. I love that the Dominion building worked out a way to spell out a salute to the Rams with lights!

No comments: