Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

3.14.2011

Gibson's Grill

Saturday evening, Steven and I went driving around Richmond after running our few errands out of the house. We're trying not to eat out much right now so we can pay off credit cards, but we both had a craving for something salty. Steven got the idea of nachos, and we made our way down to Gibson's Grill by the National. This place is owned by the same people who run Kitchen 64, Kuba Kuba, Sidewalk Cafe, and 3 Monkeys, but I think this is quickly becoming my favorite. The environment is really relaxed with an urban feel to it. The bar is hidden away downstairs, so you can avoid it completely. And, best of all, they have these AMAZING Irish Nachos that I'm still craving. They're covered in cheese and bacon, two of my favorites!

Not the exact Irish Nachos, but it's basically the same idea. Don't they look delicious?

But unfortunately, Steven ordered the Gibson's Nachos instead. Now, for most people, that would be great. However, I'm a VERY picky eater, and I don't like peppers, black beans, or the sour cream they cover the top in. I was left picking out chips that just had cheese on them. So I've been craving these Irish Nachos since then. I should just make Steven learn how to make them for me...

3 comments:

Elizabeth Lassiter Photography said...

They look SO delicious! Oh we're going to have to go!

Melissa said...

We should take a trip there for a small group outing...so yummy!

Silver Lining Decor said...

Hi Melissa! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is too cute!
~Rachel
www.silverliningdecor.blogspot.com