Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

3.27.2011

Way to go, Rams!


I've always been a fan of the underdog in sports. It's just refreshing to watch the "little guys" dominate. But it makes it even sweeter when it's a team you actually have a connection with. VCU has filled that position for the city of Richmond! I almost want to see shirts around town saying "We Believe!" like you did with the Saints a few years ago when they won the Super Bowl. Maybe we will see it, Steven and I decided to go pick up Final Four shirts when they come out.

My only disappointment is that UR just lost to Kansas. It would have just been icing on the cake to see both Richmond teams duke it out in the Elite 8 as the nation watched.
One thing is for sure: no one is underestimating VCU right now! I will be joining most of Richmond next Saturday to cheer them on against Butler. I think they might just make it to the championship game!

No comments: