Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

11.03.2013

Train Day

Yesterday we went up to Ashland for Keagan's second train day! He loves trains right now, so it has been on our calendar for a few months. Last year when we went, he was too little to have any idea what was going on. We didn't exactly pick the best time to go this year because he got pretty tired at the end (nap time), so we ended up leaving before actually getting to ride on the little "trains" they had. Still, he enjoyed seeing the trains, and fortunately his Aunt Becky was there to take a few pictures for us since I only managed one on my phone (someone was clingy).

I LOVE this picture! We had to wear our new train shirt. It even has red elbow patches - super cute!
Excited to see another train coming (they came through almost every 5 minutes it seemed)
Maybe we got a little too close! He buried his head QUICK and whimpered (or maybe cried loudly, but I couldn't hear very well)
Inside looking at model trains with daddy

Now it's time to start really planning for his 2nd birthday! We're going with a train theme (although not Thomas because daddy isn't a fan), and it's going to be so much fun. I'm also going to be looking for a train set that comes with either a bag or bucket to store away. Since we have a pretty tight space, we need something that is easy to take down and put back together. Anyone know where I can find one for a good price? I've seen one on Amazon, but I'm checking all options before buying.

No comments: