Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

11.27.2013

Four Gifts: Wants and Needs

4 Gifts, a blog series about changing the way you gift. Simplify your Christmas. #4gifts #christmas #holiday #christmasshopping

Last year, I ran across this awesome linky party for Christmas, and Steven and I decided to make it a tradition! We want to raise Keagan to understand that Christmas is about way more than getting gifts, and this seemed like a great way to do so. For those not familiar, each person gets 4 gifts: a want, a need, something to wear, and something to read. Today, I'm just sharing Keagan's want and need for the year. Steven and I decided to just do stockings for each other this year and then take a weekend vacation later on.

Since Keagan will be 2 in a few weeks, we decided it was time for him to get a tricycle. This will be the only big gift we're allowing because we just don't have space at our house. I saw Target's Black Friday ad and saw they'll have this one for $29. Hope I can get one!


We were going to do two wants and no needs because we couldn't think of anything. The child is very blessed! But then we realized he really does need a few sets of pjs.. all of the ones he has are too short or too tight. Most nights I just leave him in the shirt he wore that day. No pics. I'll just find some cute ones and go with it.

Go check out others' ideas and come back next week for what I'll get Keagan in the "wear" and "read" category!

No comments: