I think I love those cows about as much as I love the restaurant! I mean, how awesome is it that they give entire meals for free one day out of the year? (Note: it's a free meal for entire cow outfits or a free entree for partial. We did spots on our shirts and wore black and white. Those were considered enough for the meal!)
It was our second year to participate, and Steven was able to join us this time! We timed everything much better, but I've got to remember that white trash bags are the way to go for cute, easy outfits. Paper spots taped on just don't work. Not to mention that Keagan will pull them all off (we taped his in the back).
This year was MUCH more enjoyable for Keagan because he was able to eat the entire Kid's meal, and then he got to play in the play area! We skipped dessert because it was getting a little crowded, but Keagan only complained getting through the line and when I took him out of the play area. He even "Moo-ed" for the cashier (although he says "Boo")!
I pulled up his picture from last year to compare. He's grown SO much!


Next year will be even more fun because he'll understand the fun of dressing as a cow!
No comments:
Post a Comment