Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

7.04.2013

Happy Fourth of July!

I hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL Independence Day! We started our day with a nice, big breakfast and then headed out to Ashland for their walking parade. It was a lot of fun, plus there weren't any loud vehicles to scare Keagan! Just lots of dogs, wagons, bikes, and people.

Keagan loved riding in his wagon to watch the parade. 

The bikes were cool, but he preferred the dogs (sorry, no pictures of them) 


Getting a little tired... 


He was so exhausted that he fell asleep on the way home. Usually that's bad news for us because he won't take a good nap. Fortunately, he did go down for a nap about half an hour ago, so hopefully he'll be ready to go again this evening for fireworks! I'll try to take more pictures there, and maybe I can get a good one of all three of us!

No comments: