On Monday, we led a Kidzville Christmas Eve service that was SO much fun! I wish I had pictures from it, but I was leading the music, and then Steven read the Christmas story (a Lego version complete with his commentary).
Oh, and instead of candles during "Silent Night", we gave everyone glow sticks. How much fun is that?
They were definitely the highlight of the service!
After the Christmas Eve service, we went to Steven's parents for dinner. Keagan had fun terrorizing his Aunt Becky's dog who happens to be scared of balls. Here's a video of my child cracking up as he chases Spainy around the house. He's such a boy!
Then here are a few pictures from Christmas Eve and morning. We made a few stops to visit grandparents around Richmond, but I didn't get any pictures from that. Maybe I can steal from other people if they took any. I hope your Christmas was as special as ours!
My happy little sweetie!
Keagan with his cousin Zachary trying to understand the concept of "ugly Christmas sweaters"
Thinking about stealing one of the flamingo ornaments off Grammy's tree
"Unwrapping" his Christmas Eve gift - he didn't help though
Enjoying his new kitchen that Santa brought! This was by far a hit! He didn't leave this kitchen all morning
Daddy's already teaching him kitchen terminology already (I heard him telling Keagan to let something "simmer" - haha!)
He did take some time away from the kitchen to play with his new LOL Elmo. He loves Elmo!
And he took some time to rough house with daddy! I love my boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment