Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

12.03.2012

11 months, Thanksgiving, a parade, and a little video

I know I haven't been very good at posting recently, so I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures from the past few weeks.

Family picture over Thanksgiving break

Helping Gran get ready

Attempts at 11 month photos (major fail)




(We'll try again later this week)

Keagan's first Christmas parade


And here's the link to a little video his Aunt Becky took of him today. He LOVES playing patty cake! Sorry, I tried to embed it, but it was HUGE. Hopefully this works. Have a great week, and keep your eyes out for more Christmas-y photos. We're hoping to go see Santa this week at Bass Pro! Did  you know they do a free photo? I also heard that kids get to make an ornament when they go this year. It's worth it if you live near one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's getting so big! :)

Kimberly
The Learning Tree