Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

12.16.2012

Happy birthday, Keagan!

I cannot believe that this time a year ago I was in the hospital patiently waiting for the time when Keagan was ready to be born. He didn't decide to grace us with his presence until almost 10 that night, but our lives have been changed for the better ever since!


Yesterday we celebrated his birthday with close family and friends. It was a lot of fun, and we're still recovering! Keagan didn't want to go to bed last night because he was having so much fun with all of his new toys and balloons. I'm just going to share a few pictures from the event. Unfortunately my camera died, so I had to take cake pictures with my phone. Not the most ideal. Oh well, I'll probably steal some of my mom's once she gets around to posting them. 
(Mom, if you're reading this, hurry up!)

I decided to play around with PicMonkey and made a few collages. It was kind of fun!

I don't love this one because I want to get him smiling, but this will work for now at least. It's still amazing to see how much he's grown!

He's grown so much in a year!

And I took those laundry basket pictures for a reason. Here's a funny collage of them!
I may have to put him in there one more time to get pictures with his 12 month sticker (he could see all of his new toys and was NOT ready to participate for a quick try at a basket picture today. Still I thought this was fun to see. I may not try this again with baby #2 though. He hated it almost every time, then he learned to escape. Oh well, I tried something Pinterest inspired and succeeded in my own little way!

1 comment:

A Wedding Story said...

Just catching up with my blog reader! I can't believe all of these babies are turning one. He is so big! The laundry basket pictures really did turn out nicely.