We finally added the last touches (at least for now) to Keagan's nursery! I had been wanting to get some wall decals to go in the room, but I fell in love with a set at LaDifference which happened to be the only ones left, stuck to the wall, and had nothing to stick them to. Sadly, I had to walk away from them. Since then, I've been searching Etsy for the right ones, but nothing satisfied me. I decided to check Amazon just to see, and I'm pretty sure these are the exact ones that I fell in love with!
It's not so kiddy that he will grow out of it and it will bother me. I think it makes for a sleek, yet fun look, and I LOVE it!
Not sure if I've give a picture with the bedding and everything together. We bought him a Baby Einstein mobile that he loves to watch. Plus it fits with our theme!
I also have to share another picture from last Friday. Some of the girls from my small group at church got together with our babies and had a mama/baby night! We ate Chinese food and hung out just relaxing and talking. Here are the babies in order of age:
Maggie is 6 months old and will be a big sister in October. Congrats Tim and Liz! Keagan (who didn't seem interested in all the girlishness) is 2 months old, and Emmy (Jason and Grace's little girl) is the youngest at 3 weeks. We were sad to miss little Avery who is between Maggie and Keagan at 4 months, but maybe next time she and her mommy, Beth, can make it!
No comments:
Post a Comment