Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

2.18.2012

Valentine's Day fun!

My first week back was action-packed with Valentine's Day, 100th day, and just getting back into the swing of things. I found these cute baggie crafts to do with my kids and had to share a few pictures! I bought the bags at Dollar tree and printed a template for the eyes, ears and feet here. There was a heart to use as the face also, but it didn't work as well with the smaller bags I bought.
It was supposed to look something like this (courtesy of Little Pumpkin Grace):
Love this goody bag!
Most of us scrapped the heart entirely out of frustration and just glued the eyes onto the bag. I thought it was cute and think it's what I'll do next year instead of trying to mess with it.
 My "funny little Valentine"
 One kid decided his was hungry. I thought it was funny!
They had fun making them their own, and I enjoyed seeing what they looked like!

1 comment:

A Wedding Story said...

Those are just precious!!d