Last week, Steven and I took a vacation with his family in Virginia Beach. We rented a house down in Sandbridge just 3 rows from the beach and enjoyed a relaxing time there. Here are a few pictures just to document the trip.
The weather was beautiful for most of the trip, and I enjoyed relaxing under my new beach umbrella and just enjoying watching the waves.
We went for a walk on the Oceanfront Boardwalk the last full day, and Steven and I stopped for a picture. We hadn't taken one since Becky's wedding last year, so it was time.
Later that day, we also met up with our friend Christina and her family. Steven and I each got to hold her 3 week old, Christian. He was a little lounger and would stretch every few minutes to find a new lounging position, including putting both hands behind his head!
This is the view from the eagle's nest. We spent a lot of time here relaxing and dreaming about which beach house we'd most like to own. One day!
I have this slight obsession with turtles (sea turtles), so Steven stopped to make one for me.
Isn't it cute?
I had to take the chance to get a cheesy beach shot with the belly, but you can't really read that it says 16 weeks in the sand. Oh well, we tried.
1 comment:
So fun! I need a beach trip especially since va beach is only 2 hours away from me!!
Post a Comment