Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

7.18.2011

18 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is about the size of a sweet potato!

 
Maternity Clothes: I had to buy new bras, which was exciting for me because I've been the same size since middle school probably. Still need to get some more clothes though.

Gender: We find out next Thursday, but I kind of want to do some of those cheesy tests just to see what they say.

Movement: We definitely felt a lot of movement on Saturday! I had just finished my one coke for the day, and it was having a blast doing flips or something in my stomach. So exciting!

Sleep: Not bad once I fall asleep (which usually takes close to 2 hours).  Makes me feel better about getting to sleep in though.

Cravings: I'm starting to not want cheesy things as much, but other cravings come in spurts. All it really takes is someone mentioning the right thing at the right time (smores, hushpuppies, etc...) Oh, and I was very excited to discover that root beer is apparently caffiene free!

Symptoms: Not really any big ones at all. I still get pains in my upper abdomen.

Weight Loss/Gain: I think my scale is off by somewhere between 3 and 5 pounds, so that would mean that I've gained around 8-10. Not bad, since I'm almost halfway there and have to gain between 20 and 30.

What I Miss: Sleeping easily at night.

Best Moment of the Week: Definitely feeling the baby move. Steven and I both got to feel it!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting the nursery painted. We're one step closer because we moved the computer into our guest room, but there's a lot of mess to clean out (and yard sale). It should be soon though!

No comments: