Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is about the size of a mango!
Maternity Clothes: Wearing a mix, but mostly maternity. I only have a few non-maternity tops that still fit. I end up having to wear the same bottoms all the time, but I'm not wasting money on more shorts unless I get them for really cheap.
Gender: We'll know in a few days!! According to wives tales, most say it will be a girl, but it's close.
Movement: Haven't felt much since that one day, but occasionally I wonder if I'm feeling it move.
Sleep: Depends on the day. Some days I can't fall asleep for hours and other days don't take very long. Last night I actually slept through the night!
Cravings: No cravings this week, although sweets haven't been agreeing with me.
Symptoms: Can't keep some foods down (sweets), which has been annoying.
Weight Loss/Gain: I'm still estimating around 8-10 pounds, but I'll have to see on Thursday.
What I Miss: My summer clothes
Best Moment of the Week: Getting the nursery cleaned out.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender on Thursday. I can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment