Have I ever mentioned how much I love Frugal Girls? If you don't already get their updates, you really are missing out! About a month ago (or at least right after we found out we were pregnant), they had two deals in a row for free paint (I may have posted about it). One was for a quart and the other for a pint. We had already seen this picture in a Lowe's Creative Ideas magazine that we loved and decided to do in our nursery for the baby, so we were able to get most of the paint for free thanks to them. Now we've just got to buy a little more of the light aqua color, and we can already paint the nursery! We may even do the fish cut-outs, which are adorable. I'm leaving that up to Steven. Now the only hard part will be finding bedding to match. I want to go with green bedding that's fairly gender neutral (although we WILL find out the sex of the baby). Any ideas?
Update: Found this bedding on target.com...very simple, but the comments say that it's actually a slightly brighter (celery) green, which would go perfectly in the room. It's simple, but I think we'll be going with louder accents anyway. I'd have to check the color to make sure it works, but our green stripe is called "spring green", so I think it could.
4 comments:
Here is a link for some bedding at Target!
http://www.target.com/Sumersault-Square-Green-piece-Set-Multicolor/dp/B002CRYJAQ/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&searchView=list&keywords=Baby%20bedding%20green&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-22&qid=1308343671&rh=&searchRank=target104545&id=Sumersault%20Square%20Green%20piece%20Set-Multicolor&node=1038576%7C1287991011&searchSize=90&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576%7C1287991011&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0
This one, too! But it might be too bright since the walls are going to be.
http://www.target.com/Sumersault-Baby-Bedding-Collection-Geo-Brights/dp/B002ED1186/ref=br_1_33?ie=UTF8&id=Sumersault%20Baby%20Bedding%20Collection-Geo%20Brights&node=2309692011&searchView=grid3&searchSize=90&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=2309692011&sr=1-33&searchRank=pmrank&frombrowse=1&qid=1308344377
How about the link below. Not to pay the prices but there is a palette. Erin, JW and I were discussing trying to compliment the two colors you've chosen - aqua and green. The three of us were thinking a champagne type brown or spice and that's where the palette comes in ;-)
http://www.laylagrayce.com/Products/Bella-Notte-Crib-Set-3-piece-Cotton-Velvet-and-Whisper-Linen__BNCRIB14.aspx
Erin is prepared to discuss the deep relationships that colors have with each other.
Thanks for all the ideas! Now I get to look through them!
Post a Comment