Well, I've been out of school for a little over a week now, and it's been so relaxing! This really is one of the best things about being a teacher. Steven gets up for work in the morning, then John and Rudy lay in the bed with me until I'm ready to get up. I've been able to browse lots of websites for baby stuff, watch lots of tv, and read some (although I need to pick up a new book). John loves being able to relax outside (he's our sunbather), and he really enjoys sitting in our chairs.
He's gotten in the adirondacks as well, but I haven't gotten a shot of it yet. Fortunately this year they don't mess with our gardens, which are looking pretty full and nice this summer!
There are tons of coneflowers since I took this picture (my favorites!), and the orange tiger lilies have really started blooming too.
My parents and brother came into town on their way up to NYC, and we got to spend the weekend together. They brought me this bassinet that was made by a church member when Wade (my brother) was born.
It needs some refinishing, but I love it! We also have to find a mattress and some bedding for it. Any ideas where to get that?
No comments:
Post a Comment