Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

6.22.2011

More Nursery Ideas...I know I need a hobby

Now that school's out (yay!), I've been browsing the internet a lot for baby bedding although I think I want to wait until we know the gender to make a selection. However, here are my top 3 for the time being:

 This one is for if it's a girl, and it's my personal favorite. It makes me want the baby to be a girl so I can buy it, and I know it would go really well with the paint for the room! (http://www.walmart.com/)

love paisley, and I'm going to want green bedding if it's a boy. Not 100% sure this will match, but I like it. (http://www.overstock.com/)

This one also came from http://www.overstock.com/, and the theme goes perfectly with the room. My only concern is whether the colors would go as nicely. Plus it might be a bit too much theme, especially since this is a 13 piece set.

3 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

They're all cute, that's for sure!

Melissa said...

Thanks! Steven groaned when I said I found a cute green paisley for a boy. He's not thrilled about that...

Lauren said...

Haha! I love paisley, too! Steven will learn to deal with it! Lol...