Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

6.30.2011

And the winner is...

Tadpoles Dot and Stripe 4-Piece Crib Set - Green
I found this bedding at Babies 'R Us, and I think it will go perfectly with our wall paints (see Nursery Ideas post), which I finished purchasing today. Now we just need to find time to paint the nursery, and I promise to post pictures! I'm so excited about how it's going to look.

Okay, I'm also completely addicted to Pinterest.com. In just two days, I've filled up a few pages of pins - check them out here!

4 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

Don't you paint that nursery yourself missy! That bedding is precious!

Saving Our Way said...

I love the polka dots & stripes together :-)

Not to set you up with another addiction - but have you searched the baby bedding sets on Etsy? Lots of beautiful unique sets there!
:-)

Melissa said...

Beth - Don't worry, Steven doesn't want me anywhere near the paint (partly because I'm really bad at it).

And I have looked at bedding on etsy, was actually thinking of going the custom bedding route, but it was going to be more expensive than this...at least what I had found.

Jenny said...

I hope the cake turns out great, please post pictures and recipe!!!!! :)