Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

5.02.2011

Time to celebrate!

I was just going to post about being halfway through my Master's program at Longwood and being done with classes for the summer, but now there's even more to be excited about!

1. This is best summed up by a friend of a friend on facebook:  "A girl marries a prince and the bad guy is dead...it's all kinds of Disney up in here!"


Love that dress! She makes such a beautiful princess too. Not posting a picture for Bin Ladin obviously, but it was pretty awesome to hear about how the group trained so long...kind of reminded me of Ocean's Eleven and all the preperation they put into things. Also cool that they were based out of VA beach!

2. Not quite as exciting, but...Teacher Appreciation Week!! I keep hoping Chick-fil-a in Mechanicsville will do something for it (last year I got a free meal), but I haven't seen anything yet. Still, I may just treat myself to it. It's a big weakness for me!

I do get free breakfast at school tomorrow and free lunch on Thursday. Yay for free food!

4 comments:

Grace said...

Today was write your teacher a note/give a card day. I got 3! I have 22 students. Guess I'm not that appreciated, ha! We get breakfast on Wednesday.

Melissa said...

Our school usually brings us vases and asks kids to bring in flowers. By the end of the week, I'm going crazy from all the smells and can't wait to throw them out, so I was kind of glad they nixed that idea!

Jenny said...

I love that quote!!!! We have teacher appreciation week at our school too, I'm loving it! We got a coupon to Chick-fil-A, hope you do too!

Melissa said...

I did, but since I don't teach near my house, it's for one I don't go to. Oh well, I still got the coupon!