Since it was so nice out and we had the new umbrella, Steven "fancied up" our hamburger dinner a little, and we ate outside!
John and Rudy had fun outside too! They were outside all the day before at Steven's parents, so they got plenty of play time this weekend... (John)
(Rudy)
...which resulted in them crashing on the couches when we came in!Unfortunately Rudy ended up with some kind of rash/infection under his armpit (you can see it's a little red in the picture), and Steven had to take him to the vet this afternoon because it still hadn't gotten better. He enjoyed the car ride and individual attention but didn't like the shot they gave him. He should be better in 48 hours though.
Meanwhile, I stayed home with a distraught John who was crying and running around the house trying to figure out what had happened to Rudy. At least we know he loves his brother...but I think we need to start seperating them a little more. If something were to happen to one of them, I don't know that the other one could handle the stress. Sorry to end on such a low note, but it just killed me to watch how upset John was when Rudy was only gone for a few hours.
3 comments:
Love your umbrella and the lights...you are all set for summer now!
Love the lights. Jason got me umbrella lights for my bday last year. I like how you hung them around the edge. We put ours in the inside and it made it impossible to put up and down. We might need to try again!
Thanks! We're still taking the lights off, but they clip to the ends of the umbrella. Not the greatest, and they're very fragile (Steven already broke one), but I like them!
Post a Comment