Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

5.07.2011

Yard Sale Complete

We had a yard sale this morning in Steven's parents' neighborhood and were able to sell a lot of stuff! It feels so good to get rid of everything and have a little less clutter. Plus we made $100, which is the most we've ever done! Now I need to find a consignment shop that would buy two dresses of mine (unless someone on here would be interested in buying them from me). Any ideas?
This is the first dress (I'm the redhead on the left with the high-neck dress)- only worn once for my sister's wedding last year. It's a current David's Bridal style, size 2. I did have the straps taken in a little, but otherwise it's the exact same as I bought it. Plus it has pockets (which I love)! I'm trying to get $20 for it.
This black dress I've worn a few times, but I just don't have any use for it now. It's simple and strapless (size 0) with a little bit of green ribbon detail around the waist and very bottom. I'm asking $10, and I also have the shoes still (size 6 1/2).

No comments: