Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

5.24.2011

How does your garden grow?

Steven and I decided to try a larger garden this year. When we first moved into our house, he planted some squash and zuchinni that did really well and tried tomatoes that flopped that year. This year, we've added broccoli and green beans, since I actually eat them. We also had strawberries earlier, but they've already come for the year. And we once again planted watermelon seeds, but I still haven't seen any sign of them yet. Now I just can't wait to see the fruits of our labor...I actually didn't intend that pun.
 The green beans are farthest on the left, then some squash and zuchinni (I think), and finally the tomatoes.
Some more of everything. We found these colorful pots at Walmart for pretty cheap. I like them, and it gives us a little more space for a garden. Plus it's a little easier to keep John and Rudy out...even though they can easily reach into the pots too.

No comments: