Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

10.03.2015

4 months

I'm a week late, but my defense is that we just went for our 4 month check-up on Wednesday. I was just waiting to give all of the information. Yeah, we'll go with that!


Little guy FINALLY outgrew his size 1 diapers and is just starting to move into 3-6 month clothes. Really only because of length. I packed up most of the 0-3 month clothes, though. He weighs 13 pounds, 11 ounces and is 24 1/2 inches long (25th percentile all around), but that just makes him easier to snuggle, right?


Caffrey can almost roll all the way over. He just has to figure out how to tuck that arm in. He loves to sit up and look at everything, and we're starting to use the Bumbo a little more. I've even propped him up to sit on his own for an entire half second before he tipped over. I guess it helps when you don't have a huge noggin'!


He's going to be a talker just like big brother. Caffrey coos and blows raspberries all the time. Then again, he's gotta start speaking up for himself before big brother gets too comfortable doing all the talking for him. He loves to smile and talk to us, even when we want him to sleep.

I can tell he's trying to catch up to his brother because I feel like he eats all the time. Then again, it may just be him chewing. His hands are always in his mouth, and he constantly drools. Unfortunately this has caused him to break out in a rash around his mouth. Poor guy! I also think I've felt a tooth coming through, so we'll see soon!

And since it's been a while since I did a side-by-side, I made sure to recreate a picture from when Keagan was a baby.



Click here to read about Keagan at 4 months.

And just to share a current picture with both boys, this is from a few weeks ago. They love each other so much!



No comments: