Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

9.08.2015

Caffrey's Nursery

I know it's really late to be sharing nursery pictures, but it's been a little crazy. In my defense, I took these pictures a few weeks ago (when I took Caffrey's 3 month photos), but I just never got around to sharing them.


I want to eventually get a bigger rug, but this one was free and works for now. I'm also debating if I want to paint the walls or one wall or just leave it.


I found this painting at Home Goods and thought it was perfect to give the room that city theme I was looking for. The mobile is from Target and sheets are from Pottery Barn Kids.


One of my work friends used her cricut to make this print, and then the police officer on the bookshelf is actually a cookie jar that Steven has had for years. If you open it, it says, "Stop. Step away from the cookie jar." I love it!


I love all of the natural light in his room, and it's so nice to have space for my glider. Keagan's room was WAY too small, so I didn't even have one with him. This makes night feedings much easier, although thankfully they aren't every night anymore!

The quilt was made by another coworker.  I just wish I was that talented!

I still want to get some kind of print to put above Caffrey's dresser, but otherwise the room is looking great!


1 comment:

Katie said...

The nursery is absolutely adorable!!