Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

5.12.2015

37 weeks

Well, we are officially full term now! Everything is looking great, and we are just counting down the days until we get to hold our new little baby!

Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is about the size of a winter melon.

Maternity Clothes: Still all the time. I actually have enough dresses that I don't have to wear the exact same clothes every week, which is nice, but I'm ready to wear some of my regular clothes again.

Gender:  It's a boy! Caffrey James

Movement: He may not have a lot of room, but he's using all that he has.

Sleep: This week was not so good (see symptoms), but it's gotten a lot better.

Cravings: Sweets, as usual

Symptoms: I had a really sharp pain just above my rib cage earlier this week. It was AWFUL! Turns out I had pulled a muscle. They said if it gets bad again, they can prescribe muscle rexalers, but it's gotten much better fortunately!

Total Weight Gain: 32 pounds. Very happy that I've been keeping the number steady even though I haven't been to the gym in a month now.

What I Miss: My feet. I can't see them anymore and am ready to have this baby on the outside!

Best Moment of the Week: Last night we spent all evening hanging out on our brand new deck. It was so nice to just hang out and relax!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Our plan is to pull all of the baby stuff down from the attic this weekend since we have 3 days off. Then I will only have three days of work after that!


Read about 37 weeks with Keagan here.


No comments: