We are officially one month away from our delivery date, an I'm so excited! I had another check-up Friday, and Caffrey already weighs about 5.3 pounds, which is crazy to think. He's looking very healthy, and I can't wait to meet him!
Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is about the size of a coconut!
Maternity Clothes: I laughed when I looked back at my 35 week update with Keagan because I specifically mentioned how pants were just a pain. Thank God I can wear dresses basically every day, and I'm so grateful that I was given a few to borrow!
Gender: It's a boy! Caffrey James
Movement: All the time.
Sleep: My belly is definitely interfering, but I sleep okay considering...it takes even longer to fall asleep, though. Comfort is definitely an issue.
Cravings: Sweets
Symptoms: I've been more sore recently. Bending or squatting is pretty uncomfortable now, but I'm proud to have gotten this far before that became an issue!
Weight Gain: Between 27-29 pounds. My scale at home says 29, but when I went to the doctor Friday, they had that I'd actually lost a pound. Either way, I'm feeling pretty happy about where I am.
What I Miss: Being able to hold and cuddle my other little guy! He wasn't feeling well last week and constantly wanted to be held or sit in my lap. Can't really do either at this point...
Best Moment of the Week: Getting a chance to stay home and relax with Keagan. Even though he wasn't always feeling great, I'm enjoying soaking up every minute with him and making him feel special before he becomes a big brother!
What I'm Looking Forward To: My sweet friend and coworker, Jess, had her beautiful little boy yesterday, and I can't wait to meet him!
And another comparison. This is the last I have until postpartum. I think at this point with Keagan I was 40 pounds, and I was so swollen that it actually hurt for anyone to even touch my legs. Still very minimal swelling this time that goes away after a little while. I really have been so much more blessed with this pregnancy, and I just need to keep reminding myself of that when I start getting whiny about all the aches and pains in this last month. Click on the bottom picture to read about 35 weeks with Keagan.
The weather has been beautiful this weekend, and we took advantage of it yesterday and headed to the beach! It was still a little chilly, but we were able to enjoy some salt air and sand between our toes.
Keagan and Steven were a little more adventurous than I and actually had a blast running into and away from the waves. My goal was that Keagan would stay dry, and we mostly achieved that. The bottoms of his shorts were wet, but nothing where we had to change clothes fortunately!
There's no doubt that the boy LOVES the beach! He actually cried a little when it was time to go. And he kept telling his daddy, "One more time!" every time they would run toward the water. It was so cute to see him that happy, especially after a week of him bring couped up at home sick.




No comments:
Post a Comment