As I mentioned earlier this week, we are on Spring Break and enjoying time as a family. Unfortunately it's been rainy most of the week, but we've still had fun.
We started out the week with a short fishing adventure. Keagan tried his hands at fishing for the first time in the fall (where he actually caught a fish and then completely freaked out - shown below), but he randomly announced to Steven that he was ready to go again on Saturday.

We stopped by Walmart and picked up a little tackle box and some gear (he was given a rod after the first trip), then we headed over to the pond at the front of Papa's neighborhood.

He didn't catch anything, but he was so happy!

I did laugh because he told us on the way he only wanted to catch small fish. Big fish are scary. I guess he hadn't forgotten that first trip after all!


No comments:
Post a Comment