Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

4.20.2015

33 weeks

We are down to 6 1/2 weeks before Caffrey's arrival, and I feel like everything is starting to feel real all of a sudden. I mean, obviously my belly reminds me all the time, but I can finally start to feel like he's going to be here soon! Surprisingly, being back at work after a week off was good for me. It helps make the time go by more smoothly and keeps me moving which helps me avoid feeling sore.

Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is about the size of a durian fruit!

Maternity Clothes: All the time. 

Gender: It's a boy! Caffrey James.

Movement: A lot, and it's not comfortable. There isn't much space for him to move like he does!

Sleep: Not terrible considering.

Cravings: Still nothing specific. My sweet tooth is a tiny bit better...

Symptoms: Maybe the slightest bit of swelling, but I hope not. Nothing major by any means. I can still wear my rings, and my ankles still look pretty normal. I'm not even 100% sure if I am swelling or not.

Weight Gain: 27 pounds

What I Miss: Being comfortable in general.

Best Moment of the Week: There have actually been a few things this week, but the big news is that I officially have a delivery date! Unless Caffrey chooses to debute on his own schedule, we will be going to the hospital June 3!! Everything's starting to get real quick!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Our community group threw a diaper shower for us tonight, and then I have another one at school in a few weeks and another small family sprinkling just before Caffrey arrives. We don't need clothes or any of the "gear" since we saved all of Keagan's things, but we're so blessed to have friends and family who still want to help out with the essentials!

And of course the obligatory bump picture. This dress is one that a sweet coworker is letting me borrow, and it's one of my favorites! I actually had a woman flag me down at Target yesterday to ask where I got it because I "looked so cute pregnant"!




No comments: