This has been a great week to relax and spend time with family, so I'm bummed that break is coming to an end. However the weeks are quickly passing by, which means that we are that much closer to meeting Caffrey!
Pregnancy Highlights
Baby is about the size of a squash
Maternity Clothes: All the time. Thank God for dresses and spring weather!
Gender: It's a boy! Caffrey James
Movement: Constant.
Sleep: Still okay once I fall asleep. Can't really complain, especially after being able to sleep in all week with Spring Break! Keagan is a champ when it comes to sleep and would sleep until 7:30 or 8 most days. Could we possibly luck out and get two sleepers?
Cravings: Still sweets. Trying to keep it under control!
Symptoms: Mostly just sore and uncomfortable. There was one day last week I had trouble with my rings and thought I was going to have to stop wearing them, but it passed. I did make a more conscious effort to drink lots of water, especially now that it's warming up. I will not swell!
Weight Gain: 24 pounds. I was able to do Pump mid-week since it was Spring Break, and I even upped my squat weight! Biceps are even starting to show up! I snapped this picture after I got home and laughed because it really does look like I just stuffed a basketball up my shirt.
What I Miss: Not waddling when I walk and being able to cuddle. This belly really gets in the way!
Best Moment of the Week: Just spending time with my family and not having to work!
What I'm Looking Forward To: Actually starting to get things for Caffrey. I think I've decided what sheets to get, so now I just need to buy them.
This is probably the goofiest picture of the entire pregnancy. A certain little boy was not in the mood to move, and I think I was in the middle of saying something. Still loads better than the pic on the right, though! Click on it to read about 32 weeks with Keagan.



No comments:
Post a Comment