We found out in early October that we will be having a new little blessing early this June. We can't be more excited, and I'm DYING to find out the gender later this month. Right now I'm 17 weeks old and feel like it's finally time to get into a routine of waking this blog up again. And I figured why not flash back to how I did things when I was pregnant with Keagan by doing weekly updates?
How far along: 17 weeks
Size of the baby: Baby is now about the size of an onion. It gets fingerprints this week!
Gender: We find out on January 19. I've been following the heart rate and trying to guess, but it's right in the middle. I would like a girl so I will have one of each, but little boys are so much fun!
Movement: I may have felt something, but I can't really be sure yet.
Sleep: Once I get to sleep, it's usually pretty good. Prayers that we stay that way.
Cravings: This pregnancy has been different. In the first trimester, there were a few foods that would make me sick to my stomach. It still happens sometimes, but there are rarely cravings that stick out.
Symptoms: This trimester has been pretty easy, although my stomach has started to tighten and my skin is really itchy. No swelling yet, and I hope that remains true!
Weight Loss/Gain: 8 pounds total. I've been going to the gym as much as I can and haven't been as starved as I was with Keagan. There's a definite belly now, but I feel like it's really all baby this time around!
What I Miss: My regular sweaters and pants. I got a few new, loose sweaters for Christmas, though, and that made me happy!
Best Moment of the Week: Getting to spend time with family and friends celebrating Christmas and the New Year.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender. The suspense is killing me!
Here's my post from 17 weeks with Keagan.

No comments:
Post a Comment