Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

5.17.2014

Remember me? Photo Dump time!

Did you think I was gone? I actually took a break from blogging over Lent to try and focus more on personal relationships. It was kind of nice to just "mark as read" every few weeks on my Bloglovin feed without batting an eye. Of course, I missed checking up on my bloggy friends (and I know that's mostly through my teaching blog since this one gets ignored a lot), but it was good.

Anyway, I have a TON of pictures that I took during that time, so I'm just going to share a few favorites. We are in the final stretch of school (4 weeks left, I think), so I will take some time soon to update on what's been going on with us!

I met my precious little niece at the beginning of April!

Cool Miami Vice dude!

Someone wants to dress himself now that he's a "big boy"

"I'm an Easter Monster!"

Chilling with daddy during Spring Break

Being goofy at Aunt Becky's baby shower

Okay, I should post a lot sooner next time!

1 comment:

Northern Mama from the South said...

I nominated you for an award! I love reading blogs from moms who are teachers so you had to be included!
http://joysofblt.blogspot.com