We have been busy the past few weeks (and actually working most of them, with the exception of the past two days), so I have a few pictures to share. First, we went to celebrate Emmy's 2nd birthday at Romp 'N Roll last Saturday. Keagan LOVED it!
He was also thrilled to spend a little extra time with his best buddy, Maggie. Aren't they precious together? We're going to miss not seeing them every day now that we've changed sitters...
Sometime last week, we were watching the Olympic figure skating (my favorite), and I looked up to see this. How funny!
Then Wednesday night, we had MORE snow come our way. I'm getting a little tired of it, but at least this time it was warmer and more enjoyable to play in. Keagan enjoyed throwing snowballs!
And we were able to make our first snowman (or "mommy", as Keagan said after I added my scarf and sunglasses). After yesterday's warmer temperatures, she's looking pretty sickly, but we had fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment