Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

2.08.2014

What We've Been Up To

I have a few cute pictures from the past week, so I'm just going to share them quickly.

We finally had a warm weekend (last weekend) and were able to get out of the house for some fun! Steven and I decided to take Keagan to the Children's Museum because we had heard so much about it. Maybe it was the one we went to (Short Pump), but we weren't so impressed. Did we miss something?



Keagan liked the grocery store, but he spent most of his time at the train table. We can go to Barnes and Noble to do that for free. Plus Short Pump mall has a little grocery store outside (when the weather is better), and they have the train that Keagan can ride.


On Sunday, we pulled out Keagan's tricycle he got for Christmas and let him ride it while daddy washed the car. He loved it, even though his feet don't quite reach the pedals. They will soon enough!


I think Keagan has a new favorite food: pancakes! We had them a few days when we were home because of the snow. This morning, Keagan saw Steven making them and said, "Can Keagan have cake?" How can you refuse that?

Today, we are going to a birthday party, so we took Keagan to help pick out the present. We're working on "Happy birthday", and he's getting pretty good at it! It still amazes me how much vocabulary he has picked up!

No comments: