Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

1.14.2015

19 weeks

We had a snow day today, and the boys are napping, so I thought I'd do a quick update!


Pregnancy Highlights

Baby is about the size of a mango!

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing a mix! That photo is all non-maternity, AND I was able to button the pants! I've stopped wearing most of my old sweaters for fear of stretching them, but chunky sweaters and my leggings are helping. Plus I have a belly band that gives me a few more pants options.

Gender: We'll know in a few days!! The heart rate has been higher than with Keagan, but everything else seems to point to a boy.

Movement: Haven't felt much, but sometimes I think I feel something...

Sleep: Usually fine once I fall asleep, although it's getting more uncomfortable now that my belly is bigger.

Cravings: Still no cravings

Symptoms: Every once in a while, I get a pain near my c-section scar. Otherwise none.

Weight Loss/Gain: Our scale is completely broken, BUT I'm guessing around 10-12. I'm still trying to get to the gym, although I've been scared to go to my BodyPump class because I just know it's going to be full of "Resolutionaries". I think I'm going to try again this week, though. I went yesterday morning, and it was fine!

What I Miss: Pants that don't feel like they're falling down all the time.

Best Moment of the Week: Finding out we could sleep in this morning!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Finally learning the gender on Monday!

No comments: