Pages

Books You'll Love to Read With Your Little Ones

1.23.2012

Baby Dedication and Class

This was a busy weekend with the start of my FINAL semester of my master's program!! I'm doing a 2 year program through Longwood University where I only have class one weekend a month and will be certified as a reading specialist at the end. Awesome except for the weekend that I have class and feel completely drained by the end.
This time, I had to skip Sunday morning because our church had baby dedication. Keagan was the last one of 5 babies born in our church last year (three of which come from our small group). I brought my camera to get pictures, but it died. So, until I can steal pics from someone else, I can only share the ones I took before church started. I LOVE his little outfit!
 Full view of the outfit, although he's starting to slide down in the chair.
I love this one, and yes, I will put him in his jean jacket as much as possible before he outgrows it!

I think I mentioned earlier that I bought monthly onesie stickers from Little Baby Bumblebee on etsy. They came in today, and we had our own mini photo shoot! Here are two of my favorites:
 I want to put him in a laundry basket each month to see how much he's grown. He didn't want to cooperate at first...
 ...but eventually he came around.
He's just such a cutie!

And as an added bonus, last night he slept from 10:00 to 4:30. We'll see how tonight goes, but it was amazing to have 6 straight hours of sleep!

No comments: