Caffrey has begun sitting up really well (although that cut is from him falling on one of Keagan's toys after trying to steal it Christmas morning) and loves it. He's always preferred being able to see everything, so now he can do it on his own!
He doesn't have any desire to crawl yet, but we'll see what happens this month. We really need to work on more tummy time. I'm so bad about it...
Caffrey is squealing more and more and makes a sound that is similar to "Mama". I feel like I can claim it as his first word. 😉 He's beginning to mimic sounds and gets very excited when other people are excited even though he has no idea what's going on.
He's becoming much more playful, which Keagan loves. His toes are still his favorite, but he also loves to grab anything within reach (meaning that I'm not wearing necklaces anymore for a while). Nothing is safe around him now!
Of course, we aren't immune to hiccups. Caffrey had his first ear infection a few weeks ago, but he handled it well considering. He also has lapsed in sleeping through the night since we went to visit family. I'm hoping once we get back on a routine, he will sleep well again. He's eating like a horse, and I swear we're about to have another growth spurt. At least he has some room to grow.
I know the next few months are going to hold many more firsts and I am excited to see them. But for now I'm still enjoying my sweet little snuggles!




No comments:
Post a Comment